Friday, October 14, 2011

My Another Business

The midterm test is over! Yippie!
But another business is coming. I have to study at school all day, and the biology competition (hosted by Universitas Negeri Malang --UNM--) will be held on Sunday at MAN 4 Jakarta. To be honest, I haven't prepared myself -_-
In November, there will be Pesta Sains IPB, and UAS.
Wait... did I say............ UAS?? We just had a midterm test! I don't know, but my friends said that UAS will be held in November. Pfffff.


Then, Thamrin Olympiad and Cup II coming soon in January 2012. All of 11th grader are committees, and I'm in the documentation section. Yeay! I'm a little bit excited! As you know, I'm interesting to photography (though my skill is not too good). I wish I could make nice photographs :)
Still in January, there will be a selection for OSK, we call it OSS. Next year, the OSN is going to be held in Jakarta. Hmm, the place is not too interesting. I mean, I do live in Jakarta -_- But the IBO, is going to be held in Switzerland!
SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! SWITZERLAND! How many times I've written it? Oh 11 times. AAAAAAAAAAAAA Switzerland. MY DREAM. But it seems impossible for me to join that competition. The thing is, I am too lazy. Pfffft, poor me.


Yep, I wish I wouldn't get sick with those upcoming businesses.
All I need now is holiday, a really loooooooongg holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment