Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Midterm Test

Hello!
I am on my busiest week now. I am facing this midterm-test-thingy until Tuesday, 11th of October.

In the UTS week (in Indonesia, midterm-test is called UTS), school is out at 12 p.m. I spend around 4 hours each day to sleep and I start studying from 9 p.m until I get sleepy. But I used to sleep at around 1 a.m then wake up at 5.30 a.m, and it makes me feel sleepy when I do my exam -_-
Well, I have to study TOO many chapters. I think I read more than 1947198746239010432891 words per day................. Actually not that much. But as you know, I am a lazy person. When I read a paragraph of kinematics or whatever it is, I feel like I've been finished reading a whole book. Let me tell you something, I am suck at physics. It makes me sick. Pffff y u no change your name into physick or physucks?!

Okay, that is a 'short-story' about the UTS. Wish me luck then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment